The #1 Print and PDF button for your Drupal site. Printer Friendly pages without coding, css, or print.css. Fast, easy, and professional.
The Print Friendly & PDF button saves paper and ink when printing or creating a PDF. It's fast, easy, and looks great when printed. Add the button now, and your users will see the difference.
How Print Friendly & PDF Works
The Print Friendly & PDF button automatically creates printer friendly and PDF versions of your pages without the hassle of having to create a print CSS file. No coding, hacking or programming required. Simply install the Print Friendly & PDF plugin, activate, and choose settings for full customization. It also gives your user the ability to remove images and paragraphs of text, so they really only have to print exactly what they want.
Cool Features For You:
- Get a Printer Friendly and PDF button for your users.
- Fully Customizable! Choose your favorite print and PDF button.
- On-Page-Lightbox. Have you noticed that other printer friendly buttons open new windows, or tabs? Not with Print Friendly & PDF button. It opens in a Lightbox so you your users stay on the page, and your drupal website.
- More repeats and new users. Your brand/URL are printed on the page or saved in the PDF so users remember your site and new users can find you.
Cool Print Features for Users:
- Optimizes pages for printing and PDF so you save money and the environment.
- You can Print or get a PDF.
- Edit the page before printing or getting a PDF: remove the images and paragraphs you don't need to save ink!
Localized for 25 Languages
PrintFriendly & PDF automatically changes language to match your visitor's language settings. For example, if your browser is set to Spanish, then PrintFriendly will use Spanish.
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional